- What are the benefits of 4G?
- Will customer get GPS in 4G?
- Do I need special data plans for 4G?
- How will I know that I am connected to 4G networks on my mobile?
- I have a 4G handset and get into a zone which is not 4G enabled. What will happen to my voice call / video call/ internet surfing / downloading of a music/video file?
- Why am I barred from making and receiving calls?
- Is it possible to change registration records?
- When having more than 03 lines, what to do to register them?
- How many lines can someone register?
- Can we register for someone else?
- What happens if I lose my sim card after I have ported my number?
- What happens if calls to my number do not go through after a successful port?
- Can I cancel my port request?
- Can I port my number more than once?
- What happens after porting my number?
- MoMo Terms and Conditions
- Can I receive money through World Remit even if I don’t have a Mobile Money account?
- Where can I withdraw my money?
- How do I verify I have received money?
- When performing the transfer, my sister is unable to see the amount to be transferred in terms of the currency of the country in which she finds herself. What can she do about this?
- How to obtain advance airtime ?
- How to offer a bundle ?
- How to ask an MTN subscriber to call you back?
- How to transfer airtime ?
- How to refill airtime ?
- How do I contact customer care from abroad?
- How do I minimize my data charges while on roaming?
- Do I still have unlimited data usage when i travel outside Cameroon?
- What steps should I take if my data services are not registering?
- Can I send and receive text and multimedia messages with the international travel program phone?