With MTN YaMo, no Loss SeNSe*!
You are less than 35 years old and fed up of constant LOSS SeNSe?
Come join MTN YaMo. A community exclusively reserved for the under 35s with its preferential tariffs (calls, SMS and internet) and unique experiences (WiFi zones, loyalty points, crazy parties and educational challenges).
How do you register?
MTN YaMo allows young people to have fun in a universe that fits them. To start enjoying, you must register by dialing *220# then select 1 or by directly dialing *220*1#, it’s free!
How do you access available offers?
1st category: If you are registered, you need no additional code to enjoy the following offers: simply refill your account and subscribe;
- MTN YaMo SMS add-on
- MTN YaMo night calls
2nd category: However, to access the following offers, you need to dial *220# then select the number corresponding to the desired offer;
- Daily call pass
- Daily internet pass
- Saturday promotions
3rd category: In addition to offers mentioned above, MTN YaMo spoils you with bonuses on your consumption at the end of each month
- Free Magic Number
- Monthly rewards on your consumption
- Loyalty Points to be exchanged against amazing gifts; internet, calls and SMS bonuses, Bluetooth headphones or even latest Smartphone.
How much does it cost?
- 5min of calls for just 50F valid 24h with a possibility to subscribe as many times as desired.
- Unlimited SMS at just 60F valid 24h (1st SMS at 20F and remaining 199 SMS are free from 06am to 2pm, same rule from 2pm to 10pm and from 10pm to 6am)
- 50 MB at 50F valid 24h with possibility to subscribe as many times as desired.
- Unlimited calls every day from 9pm to 6am at just 99F (to MTN numbers only)
- One month free calls to your magic number if you’ve consumed at least 1000F at the end of each month.
- Amazing promotions on calls, SMS and Internet every Saturday,
How do you check MTN YaMo balance?
To check the balance of MTN YaMo offers, dial *220*9#.
How do you unsubscribe?
To unsubscribe from MTN YaMo, dial *220# and select 7.
Loss Sense* local slang used to refer to a person that always misses interesting opportunities.